Canada’s Largest DJ Site. Hire a Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver Wedding DJ In Minutes.
5 Reasons To Hire A Professional DJ For Your Wedding | DJing.ca
Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable events of your life. You’ve planned every detail, and now it’s time to pick a DJ for your reception. There are many reasons to hire a professional Wedding DJ instead of relying on an amateur friend or family member who wants to help out.
How many times have you been to a wedding where the music is either too loud or not loud enough, the songs are repetitive and the dances go on for hours? When you hire a professional, you will have peace of mind knowing that this important event goes off without a hitch.
You want your guests to have fun but you don’t want all the music to be too overpowering or offensive.
You want to keep things classy and fun at the same time. Your wedding DJ has been trained on how to read the room and keep the guests dancing all night long without getting too out of control.
A professional wedding DJ service will come equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that is safe and easy to use. Your job is to have a good time, not worry about technical difficulties, and have equipment that is reliable and makes your event look professional.
Here are five reasons why hiring a professional is worth the investment:
1) All music is professionally mixed so you can have all the best songs played at once
– Amateur DJs have to play songs manually and can’t have more than one song playing at once. This causes a lot of pauses between songs and long transitions that can kill the mood. A professional Vancouver DJ mixes songs together to create a playlist
That flows perfectly from one song to the next with no pause in between. The entire night will sound smoother and more pleasant.
2) All music is classified into different genres to make it easy for you
– Amateur DJs usually just have a bunch of CDs in a big box and they pick out songs that they like. This can lead to a lot of weird song transitions when the playlist isn’t organized in any logical order. A professional DJ has all music categorized into different genres so you’re not hearing five love songs back-to-back-to-back-to-back.
3) All equipment is top-of-the-line and easy to use
– One of the most important things for a professional DJ is to have a user-friendly interface. Your guests shouldn’t even know that they are using equipment; they should just see it as seamless entertainment. Most wedding DJs invest a lot of money into their equipment because they want everything to look good and sound good. This is an important event in your life, after all.
4) All of our DJs are celebrated artists in the company
– Our DJs are prepared for any situation that may arise during your wedding to make sure that you and your guests have a great time. We only hire DJs that have gone through extensive training in music and people skills and have years of experience. They’ve been there and done that so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
5) When you book through us you are getting our platinum-level service
– When you choose to book with us, you are getting more than just the DJ for your wedding. We offer a concierge service that will help you in any way possible to make your wedding the best day of your life. We will work with you to make a personalized playlist and make sure everything is exactly how you want it on your special day. Whether you want a classy, fun, or crazy vibe, we got you covered.
A wedding is not only a joyous occasion but also an opportunity to go all out and make some lasting memories. This is one of the few days when people will allow themselves to feel extravagance and pampering. While there are some people who will say that a wedding simply isn’t a wedding without a DJ/KJ, live music certainly isn’t for everyone.
Our prices are very competitive with other services in the area and we are easy to work with.
We are available for:
We look forward to helping you make your event one that is truly special and unforgettable. There is no better feeling than seeing all of your friends and family having fun at your party!
Whether it is your wedding, birthday, anniversary, graduation, or any other special occasion we will make your party one that is full of memories. A top-quality mobile DJ and lighting system for your event can add to the fun and excitement.
- birthday parties
- school dances
- corporate functions
- clubs & bars
- army ceremonies
- Church events
- family reunions
We’ve got you covered in all of Vancouver, BC.
You’ll save the time and hassle of dealing with multiple vendors and paying each of them. We provide quality, reliable service from beginning to end. If you are looking for a pro at your wedding or other events, we are here for you.
We are a full-service entertainment company with years of experience serving clients in the Vancouver area and beyond. Whether it’s a simple DJ for your school dance or a complex setup for a tradeshow or corporate event, we can do it all!
Share this post:
Get A Quote Now
CEO of DJing.ca
Jono created DJing.ca over 5 years ago. He combined his love for DJing, software engineering, marketing and customer service to create the best experience possible.