When you are looking for a Vancouver DJ for your Wedding, you want to be sure that they are of the highest quality. Not only that, but you want to be sure that they are going to work hard for you and your guests. You do not want to have to worry about a single detail, such as the music, the décor, or the lighting. You want to be able to sit back and relax.
Why does DJing.ca be the Best Vancouver DJ in town?
Well, for starters, we have over 20 years of experience. (Most DJs do not even have 2 years of experience!)
- We have worked with all kinds of clients, from Corporate events to Private Parties.
- We have a wide variety of music and can customize any playlist to suit any audience.
- We also have a full lighting package that will make your event as fun and exciting as possible.
We are very reasonably priced, and the quality of our work speaks for itself.
What does Vancouver Wedding DJ do at the wedding night?
The main purpose of a wedding DJ is to provide music, to ensure that the music tastes of the bride and the groom are fulfilled.
A wedding DJ will usually have a selection of about 5 to 10 songs, which will be played throughout the entire reception. Some DJs, however, do not just play music. Some will provide a slideshow presentation of photos and moments from the day, while others will provide a combination of both.
The exact combination will depend on the wishes of the bride and the groom. A wedding DJ will have a number of different duties, and it is up to him/her to decide what these will be.
Some of these duties will include:
- Making certain that the appropriate music is chosen for the event
- Making certain that the event is not ruined by unexpected guest disturbances
- Providing a combination of music and slideshow presentation
- Providing a dance floor
All of these will, of course, depend on the type of event that is taking place.
The following are types of events and corresponding duties for the wedding DJ.
- The wedding ceremony is the most important part of the entire event.
- The wedding DJ has special responsibilities within the ceremony itself.
- He/she will have to take care of any problems that may arise, such as inappropriate laughter, guests accidentally bumping into the bride or groom, or inappropriate comments.
- He/she will also have to ensure that the proper form of words is used and that the ceremony runs smoothly.
The wedding DJ has two main responsibilities regarding the actual words of the ceremony:
1. He/she will have to play the role of the minister, and he/she will have to read the words of the ceremony.
2. He/she will have to play the role of the clerk, and he/she will have to write down the details of the ceremony, as the bride and groom want.
The exact nature of the wedding, and the type of ceremony that will be performed, will influence the type of job that is required of the wedding DJ. Depending on the nature of the ceremony, different types of music may be required.
When choosing a wedding DJ, you should consider the following:
First, we have experience. Many DJs do not have any experience, and in fact, many do not even have a high school education.
Second, we are available. Some of the busiest DJs do not have any schedule that conflicts with yours and will be glad to work with you.
Next, we have charges. Some of the most expensive DJs in town have the most extravagant style and the most limited availability. Their rates are usually marked accordingly.
Fourth, we have personality. Some DJs have a very distinct and annoying personality, and this may or may not interfere with their work.
The main thing that you should concern yourself with is that the DJ should be willing to work with you and to do so, on your terms. You should be able to tell if the DJ is right for you by the way he/she behaves, the type of music they provide, and the cost. Make your decision, and do not hesitate to express your wishes to the DJ.