How Much The Best Wedding DJ Vancouver Services | DJing.ca
How much does the best Wedding DJ in Vancouver charge? That’s what we’re going to find out!
I’m not sure how many of you have ever had your wedding day ruined by a bad wedding DJ. I’ve been doing this for over 10 years and I can tell you that it happens more than you might think.
We all know that there are some very talented people out there who love their craft and want to do it well. Unfortunately, I’ve also heard stories about DJs who don’t really care if they ruin someone’s night or not. They just go on autopilot and play whatever song comes into their head at the time. It doesn’t matter whether the music is good or bad; as long as it gets them in the door, then they’ll play anything!
So what makes a great Wedding DJ in Vancouver? Well, let me give you my list of qualities:
1) Great Music Selection – You need to be able to play something different every night. This means that you should be playing music from various genres such as rock, pop, country, jazz…anything but classical. You should be familiar with the music scene and know what’s popular now. But, you should also be aware of what music was popular years ago. If a father wants to hear The Rolling Stones, then you better be able to find a good version of it.
2) Entertaining – Some people like to talk during the music and during the meal. If this is the case, then you should be able to handle the mic without a problem. You need to be able to talk and keep the crowd entertained!
3) Not Creepy – This is very important! Some people get into this field just because they lack confidence in women (and it is usually men in this field). While you might be good at what you do, it’s no good if you’re creeping people out. Nobody wants to feel uncomfortable at their own wedding!
4) Willing To Take Requests – It doesn’t matter how good you are at what you do. If the guests don’t have fun then you fail as a Wedding DJ Vancouver. So, it’s important that you can take requests and even imports. This shows that you care about exactly what the bride and groom want for their big day.
5) Pays Attention To Detail – You need to be aware of a few things if you want to be great at this. For example, if the bride and groom leave the dance floor then you should take that as a hint that they want a slow song. However, if they aren’t the type to leave the floor then you can assume they want a faster song. It’s these little details that can make your job a lot easier.
6) Professional – Sometimes the wedding will call for formal dances like the father-daughter dance or the cutting of the cake. These events are pretty important, so you shouldn’t be yelling at drunk people to get off the stage. Be professional at all times!
7) Has A Good Voice – If you’re going to be announcing things throughout the night then you need a clear vocal tone. Some people just can’t do this and it’s rather unpleasant to hear. Your voice should also be loud enough to reach the back of whatever room you’re in.
8) Genuinely Care About Couples – It takes a lot for a couple to get married. They usually go through a lot and it’s your job to reflect that with your music. If you can show that you genuinely care about the couple and have respect for what they’re doing, then they’ll remember you said something when they get their first wedding anniversary cards in the mail.
9) Cost-Effective – Your company should offer you at least a bachelor’s degree in music so that you can learn the basics. However, there are some things that you have to learn on your own. One of those is learning about marketing, which will come in handy when you start to get potential customers. You also need to know about coupons and deals. If there’s a way for you to save the couple money, then it’s your job to find out what it is.
The price of the best wedding DJ Vancouver always based on their skills ִand experience. The more experienced and skilled they are, the more they will charge. This is pretty common for most businesses that need skilled labor. It’s your job to see if you can’t work out a deal with the potential Wedding DJ Vancouver. Try offering a lower price in exchange for a referral or two. These days, businesses are judged by their online reviews, so this can be a tempting offer ִif you have the funds!
Another thing you should know about is being cost-effective with songs. Not all songs are expensive, and if you’re resourceful enough, then you can find a lot of great songs that won’t put a dent in the wedding budget.
Finally, you should only charge a fair price for your services. It’s not worth losing a customer because they can’t afford you. However, you still need to make a living. To find a price that you’re comfortable with and stick with it.
If you’ve been invited to several weddings so far in your life, then you know how exciting they can be. They’re a celebration of new beginnings and a time to have fun with friends and family. However, if you have the bride or the groom, this can add pressure on top of the excitement. The wedding day is something that everyone involved will remember forever. So, it’s important to make sure that it’s everything that the bride wants it to be.
Get A Quote Now
Don’t Miss Out on the Holiday Fun – Hire a Montreal Christmas DJ! The holiday season is here, and it’s time to start planning all
Canada’s Largest DJ Site. Hire a Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver Wedding DJ In Minutes. 8 Tips for Getting the Perfect Wedding DJ in Edmonton These