Postpone Your Wedding Plans Rather Than Canceling It
At the moment, even during this crisis, the majority of the couple are picking a perfect place to hold a ceremony and selecting a bridal dress. Sadly, most of the couple that hopes to walk down the aisle this spring or summer season, the coronavirus pandemic has thrown a wrench in their wedding plans. However, as a wedding planner and professional Wedding DJ Vancouver, we would suggest postponing your wedding plans rather than canceling it.
Weddings are memorable events that need to be celebrated. So our advice is not to cancel but to postpone it. We understand that having to change your wedding plans because of coronavirus can feel like the worst thing in your life but it’s a matter of life or death. “Safety first,” you have to be healthy to live out your life with your loved one.”
What DJing.ca can advise?
DJing.ca is well known as a professional wedding entertainment service based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our company reschedules weddings and any events for our clients just to make sure of the safety of everyone.
In Spite of the stressful procedure of event postponement, our Wedding DJ has some certain tips to postpone the wedding that somehow can help:
- First thing is to check in with your venue, clearly, in the light of the fact, that is where the greatest piece of your funds goes. For the most part, your venue is about 75% of your spending limit since they were giving an inclusion of beverages and catering as well.
- Second “You have to check whether the new date works for whoever is providing external services. Contact the Wedding DJ, limousine services, bridal dress services, makeup artists like and the list goes on. You need to check to ensure that the entirety of the vendors is in agreement with the new date available.
- The third is you need your vendors lined up “Vendors are very sympathetic to what is going on with coronavirus but at the same time, our brides also understand that it is a business and at the end of the day, the livelihoods of these vendors are dependent on their bookings. Everyone has been friendly to help get these circumstances settled.
- Fourth, let your guests know what’s going on. Send out email notifications as well as call guests to let them know that the event has been postponed.
However, if you’re looking to host a lockdown wedding party, we can also help with that too!
Why choose DJing.ca?
DJing.ca™ was created so that people just like you, can easily select from Vancouver’s best Wedding DJs. Here are 3 reasons why our clients have so much confidence in us:
- We only accept the top 1 in 40 DJs to join our team.
- Every the past client must rate their DJ at 5/5 stars in order for them to continue working with us
- You will be paired with a DJ based on your personality, style & vision
Say Goodbye To Mediocrity. It’s Time To Stop Working On Your Event and Have Your Event Work For You. Fill Our Quote Form Below & Get A Response In 1 Minute. Visit us on our website https://djing.ca/ or Call (778) 899-2536.