When it comes to party, you always host a good time, whether it mingles and make some new friends, or if it’s dancing all night long to the latest hits. Your room is also decorated in a pretty cool way. You spent many hours looking for cool Vancouver DJ for concerts, and other happenings around the day.
What to expect in Vancouver DJ?
When you’re visiting Vancouver, you can’t miss out on experiencing this exciting city. With so many things to see and do, you don’t know where to start. Well, being a good performer DJ, it’s always best to ask the opinion of your guests, and this happens to be one of the questions that they always try to answer. If you like to party at the best clubs in the city, then you will definitely enjoy the night out.
Here are the top 10 DJ Vancouver party mixes in 2021
- Fat Boy Slim
- Wolf Parade
- The Black Heart Procession
- Big Business
- Fang Island
- NoMeansNo/Slint covering Frank Zappa
- Sunburned Hand of the Man/Swamp Dog/Thee Oh Sees covering Criminal Pays Off
- Best Coast/Someone Still Loves You Honeybear/Father, John Misty
All these party mixes are sure to get the whole place moving and grooving, so you’re definitely going to enjoy yourself.
If you want to stay up on the latest events in the city, that’s always a good way to go about it too. Every year there are always a series of parties or events that people tend to go to. You might not get paid a whole lot, but the tips you make are more than enough and with how much you enjoy your job, it’s really not a bad gig to have.
You also have the possibility of working in other areas. If you’re into fashion, you could always try your hand at working as a model. You could easily travel from one shoot to the next, and you don’t need to worry about the whole dress code thing either. All you would have to do is show up in a low-cut top and some short shorts, and you’re good to go.
How’s DJ service works at your party?
You get to spin some tunes, and if people are dancing, you get to keep the money that they spend on drinks. You don’t have to worry about making speeches, or anything along those lines. As long as people are having fun, then that’s all that really matters.
Sound appealing? Well, there are a few things you need to know before you think about throwing a party of your own.
- You need the right equipment. Luckily, a visit to any number of classified ads can get you exactly what you need. Aside from the classic Technics twelve-inch vinyl and dual trumpets, there’s the mixer that goes along with them. You can’t forget the speakers either of which don’t come cheap, especially when you factor in repairs and upgrades that you’ll have to do down the road. You could also get the digital ones, but you’d have to shell out the extra dough for those.
- You also need music. You could always go the free or cheap route and just download some of the hundreds if not thousands of tracks that are available. This works, but it’s going to sound pretty terrible. Also, you’d better make sure that what you’re playing is actually wanted. You get a lot of complaints about the dreadful hip hop that you insisted on playing.
- Last but not least, you need people to actually come to your party. You can’t market it or anything like that. The funny thing is, you got this… well someone is going to get it. You just need someone to organize everything and put up flyers, make phone calls, set up an account for the bar, and generally do the legwork.
Do you know whom you’re looking for?
DJing.ca is the right for you need in this endeavor. It’s relatively new, and there aren’t a lot of listings on there, which means there’s more work for you to do. The listing fee is pretty cheap too, which is a bigger plus since it’ll go straight into your pocket. However, this can also work against you if certain people shell out a bunch of money and drive the market price lower. It doesn’t appear they were planning on doing that though, so it’s unlikely.
You can search for party hosts based on various criteria like music type, desired crowd, price range, and more. You’ll want to diversify in order to ensure that you have a wide selection of potential gigs, but that can be hard since some hosts are more popular than others. Once you go through all that, you can start to narrow down your choices.
You arrive at one listing right away. It’s Jono from the most reputable DJ Vancouver in British Columbia. He has an “available anytime” status, meaning he’s willing to put up with whatever kind of crowds you want to bring through his doors.